Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Weigh In...

Ok. I need a little weight loss help now!

We are taking a little family trip in exactly 51 days from today. I cannot reveal my starting weight because it is just a little too humilitating. I need to lose about 50 lbs, but no way is that going to happen in that short of time. If I could at least lose 1/2 of that before our trip, i'd be happy.
Any inspiration out there? I'd love to hear it.

I realize i'm too far past every being a "eye catcher" again. But, honestly, i'd just like to be able to get out there and do all the fun stuff there is to do with my boys and not be embarrassed to be in shorts.

So, here I start. I'm planning on cutting back on my servings at mealtimes. And I do intend on getting over to the track and walking as much as possible between now and then....

Help, anyone who might have a few great ideas....! Hit me...

2 comments:

Trashman said...

I lost 50 pounds in 2 months with a variation of the atkins diet. Nothing but meat cheese and eggs occasionally a little salad (lettuce). Eat very small meals six times a day, drink only water or unsweetened ice tea. Take a daily vitamin. Walk at least 2 miles a day. That should do it. Remember, meat, cheese, and eggs ONLY.

cindyt said...

thanks trashman, funny you should comment. i just got thru reading in your blog.
i did start the walking thing this weekend.
i'm sort of a diet coke addict so i will work on the water issue.
thanks a bunch for the help...