Thursday, April 28, 2005

Big Pink Book

I'm bidding on Ebay right now. It's for a children's book that was my favorite when I was a kid.

Being from a "traveling family", it seemed like every time we moved growing up, my mom would throw stuff away as she packed. I'm sure it makes sense to do that. But in the meantime, alot of the remnants of my youth disappeared. I do still have a few stuffed animals but that's about it.

Anyway, I had this alltime favorite little book when I was about 6 or 7 years old. It was called "The Big Tidy-Up". It was this really big pink book. I happened to locate a few on ebay but my gosh, they want like a couple hundred bucks. That's crazy. Some of them still have the $1 sticker still on the cover.

I'm holding steady on my bid of $40.
We'll see what happens.

No comments: