Wednesday, October 20, 2004

wander and wonder

I can't keep my mind on the "workplace" today. It's wandering everywhere but here. The hubby's job, the kids, the house. I could spend twenty-four hours a day just taking care of what's at home. Keeping the balance. I guess that explains my loss of concentration. I am definitely a creature of habit. I thrive on the ol' routine. In doing so, when I see anything in the future that looks a little shaky, you know, fear of the unknown, i tend to feel a sense of panic. there is a very good possibility we may have a major job change in our future. the job that actually "pays" the bills. i am praying hard for it to be positive either way it may go. but thinking that what had gotten us thru, day in and day out, could just stop on a dime, it's scary. and the wonder of what might come or not come is bothersome. i can only pray. if the job loss does in fact happen, i hope it will be one of those "things" where you look back one day and say "man, i'm glad that happened". we are only so in control of our destiny, the rest is in the hands of the Higher up. i will cross my fingers and toes and know that whatever happens, we will grab it up, give it all we got and move forward....

No comments: