Friday, August 05, 2005

hi!

T.G.I.F.!

It's 1:40 in the afternoon and I'm hoping that the afternoon zoooooms by. I don't know if you've ever done this, but, you know how it feels when you wake up on Saturday morning and think...yes! no work...it's the wknd...i can sleep longer! Well, this morning I woke up and thought for a split second that it was Saturday and then BAM! it hit me......it's only friday. Dang It!

I'm going to finish doing some back to school junk this weekend then we have a baseball team barbeque to go to on Sunday. It should be alot of fun.. just hope the weather isn't too terrible hot.

I've walked two miles every morning this week. I'm hoping I can manage to get to three miles a morning before the 20th. That is when we go to Sugarland for our first official training day. The first thing they do is clock you on three miles to see where your benchmark is.

Thanks for the encouraging words and the wonderful donations to the Leukemia Society!

Check out my walking blog or my donation page if you'd like!

have a nice weekend!