Monday, August 01, 2005

Down Hill Slide...

August 1st. The summer really has gone by quickly. School will be starting in only two weeks. The month will be a busy one. I've gotten a jump start on the school supplies $$$. But, I've got school clothes to purchase also.

I've starting training for a marathon! I'm very excited. Thus, I will probably be posting more on my
'walking blog'. Any extra encouragement would be appreciated!

My main focus for the month though, will be my kids as usual. I like the household to be very organized by the first day of school. I need to transform the house from the 'summer carefree craziness' to the 'let's study and be focused' setting. But, aside from that I will be walking as much as I can and trying to gain endurance.

My middle son, Travis, just got back from the NBC Hap Dumont World Series in Arkansas. They took 2nd place. It was a very busy week for him, playing up to three games back to back. They won the series the past two years so I guess it's only fair to take second this time! He got back on Saturday and today starts football practice! Wow, to be young ......!

No comments: