Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Sad Week

I found out in church Sunday, that Andrew Smith was killed in a car accident. He was only twenty-one. A Quarterback for University of North Texas and was on his way back to school. His parents are the nicest people you could ever meet and have raised all three of their children in a manner that most people only dream of. I am very sad for all of them and will do what I can to help them get through such a tragic loss.

I have been getting the kids ready for school. A little school shopping here and there. A little more organization in the house (if that's possible). I had the carpets cleaned yesterday. Hope it lasts for a little while.

We found out yesterday that it looks like Katie will be staying here and going to Holy Cross School again! I'm so glad and believe it is what's best.

We are all fine. Happy. Busy...

No comments: