Wednesday, August 25, 2004

do i see forty on the horizon??

I guess summer is back. The cool weather was just a "teaser". I'm tired of 93 degrees and 100% humidity. It's making it tough on our two little football players too. Well, hopefully we will see some changes in the weather again soon. Since the kids are back in school and I finally think I've purchased all the needed school supplies, I've been thinking in the back of my head about Christmas! How funny is that? You know how every year you think, "i'm going to start buying little gifts ahead of time this year so it's not such a blow to my budget", but really it never works out? Well, i'm gonna try it again this year. Maybe a couple of gifts every couple of weeks. We'll see if i succeed this time! What I really ought to focus on right now? Turning forty and what I'm going to do to make it memorable......maybe lose 40 lbs?! Now, that's what i'm talking about....!!

No comments: