Tuesday, January 25, 2005

all in a day's work

i am just hanging out at work right now. wondering how to update my blog journal when my days lately have been pretty routine and normal. (not complaining!) just doesn't make for anything new to talk about! let me see...
i get up at 6:00am. try to exercise a bit. drank a few sips of coffee. take a shower. make breakfast for my boys. get dressed. distribute lunch money. leave the house at 7:30 for the school rounds. pick up a neighbor boy. pick up my niece. drop off two at the jr high then drop off two at elementary. run any errands i might have. grab my diet coke from sonic. be at work by 8:30.
are we bored yet? i can tell you i'm not. i guess i really don't mind the busy pace. i actually think i'd be lost without it! i get to chill out in the evenings for a little while with my family. after dinner we usually clean up the kitchen and spend a couple of hours visiting or watching a show on tv together. lately it's been "extreme makeover-home edition", which we all seem to really like or "american idol", that show cracks us up when they sift thru the no talents!
being together in the evenings gives us all time to talk about things going on in each of our lives. then we all commence to bed by around 9!
a day in the life...
it works for us!

No comments: