Tuesday, November 23, 2004

ho ho ho

I found out today that Christmas day will be held at our house this year! It is going to require alot of preparation if I want it to be nice. We are used to entertaining but it is normally a bunch of guys watching football and eating chicken wings. This will be a little different! I will have to take extra care in the "decorating" department. Maybe a new red table cloth or two! I'm sure it will all work out. I just need to start my planning now and do a little at a time!
It's time we start giving Mom and Dad a break from the holidays! They've been having it at their house the last few years and I think it's beginning to take its toll. This way they can enjoy everybody and not have too much to worry about (except the dressing, i haven't mastered that yet!)
Well, i'll be sure to let you know a month from today how i'm feeling....! Can you say red and green paper plates?!

No comments: