Monday, September 13, 2004

hi there...

hi! i haven't taken time to write in a while! no news is good news, right?! after a busy weekend of birthdays, football and baseball, it's monday again! sitting on my butt in front of my computer at work. geez, where did the time go! Travis played in a baseball tournament in Spring this weekend. He stayed with his teammates. They won first place. I missed not having him around all weekend though. We celebrated Gregg's and his mother's birthday this weekend. I cooked
chicken speghetti! He took Kyle and Brandon fishing early Sunday morning! I did get to work on some of my goodies for my upcoming Sister slumber party, that was fun! I'm still waiting for cooler weather. Seems the closest i'll get to fall is the picture on my computer desktop...!!

No comments: